Thursday 17 February 2011

Research into Film Posters

To begin with I am going to do my secondary research where I will ask 10 people in canons sixth form within my age group (16-25) and 10 people from Edgware shopping centre also within my age group and show them two posters; one in the style of a short film and the other a feature film poster. I will give them a questionnaire to fill out in order to find out which one they like best. The type of poster they chose will be in the style of my poster, ‘A Looser Like You’.
I chose to conduct my research in Canons High Sixth Form because it includes students who can relate to Nabil’s situation and are the same age as him, therefore this type of audience will be able to understand the storyline better.
I also chose Edgware shopping centre because it includes a variety of different people who are between the ages of 16-25 and this has the advantage of making my results more valid because I have a wide range of people.

Then i will do my primary research where I will see the diffreent codes and conventions of both short film and feature film posters. I want to know why the poster chosen by the audience is more popular than the other. By researching the codes and conventions of the posters i will be able to adopt these ideas into my poster, making it look professional.

Silva

No comments:

Post a Comment